Sunday, January 30, 2011

Had a great time at Mangawhai today, not to much flood damage on the drive down. Heaps of people at Waipu Cove and Langs - lots on debris on the beaches - hope they weren't swimming in it!!

Thanks to all my new Customers today and welcome to the wonderful world of bamboo. I hope that all the new babies enjoy smuggling into their bamboo bliss.


OMG, just when I thought Nala Boo was silently making it's name. I customer from last year said "oh look the bamboo lady" and popped over to tell me that her daughter loves the swaddling wrap and hooded bath towel. Her granddaughter was wrapped in the swaddling wrap soon after birth and that it is now her 8mth old granddaughters favorite blanky. I just love getting the feedback (feel free to post comments). and I'm slowly getting used to being called the bamboo lady lol.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment